Template for a simple resume or curriculum vitae (CV), in XeLaTeX.
- Simple template that can be further customized or extended.
- Template document contains numerous examples.
- Direct support for TrueType (TTF) and OpenType (OTF) fonts.
- Direct support for multilingual Unicode characters, with the appropriate fonts.
- Hyperlinks can be included in generated PDF.
The main XeLaTeX source file is
CV.tex; the compiled document is
Instructions for compiling the document (TeX →(XeLaTeX)→ PDF):
- Method 1: Use
latexmkfor fully automated document generation:
latexmk -xelatex "CV.tex"(add the
-pvcswitch to automatically recompile on changes)
- Method 2: Use
xelatex "CV.tex"(run multiple times to resolve cross-references if needed)
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain. For more information, please see the file
LICENSE or refer to http://unlicense.org.
- Release v3.0
- Provides better support for other packages (e.g., biblatex) by removing the use of the longtable package for layout.
- Note that this release introduces breaking changes; documents created using earlier releases of this template will need some minor changes to compile successfully.